Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2016

 Museum


Edmund Hillary School enjoyed a lovely trip to the Auckland museum. We went on a bus and we had parents to help us. It was a long bus ride. On the way to the museum I saw the sky tower. I was very impressed when we arrived because the museum looked so big. In the volcano classroom I learn lots of things about rocks from volcanoes. I went to the volcano house it was fun because it was rattling and shaking. I learnt that Rangitoto is 600 years old. I was excited because there were lots of interesting things from the past. The dinosaur bones they were awesome. I saw lots of amazing things in the museum. I would like to thank the Downtown Rotary Club for sponsoring our wonderful trip to the Auckland Museum. We are so lucky to have friends like the Downtown Rotary Club. Chris. T (year 5) Edmund Hillary School

1 comment:

  1. nice work i like how you put some nice and amazing words in your work i love it so much it's really amazing work

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.